HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT & HELP US
SPONSORSHIP & IN-KIND SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES
As part of the Black Swan Prize for Portraiture’s commitment to developing meaningful, long term strategic partnerships with business and community, we are keen to work with you to develop a range of creative leverage ideas and brand activations.
Please contact our Executive Director:
- Annie Silberstein | 0411 373 550
- Email us by clicking here
As a not-for-profit incorporated association and our program attracting many audiences over the past 10 years, the Black Swan Prize’s reliance on volunteers has increased.
- We offer volunteers a unique experience to work on a major national arts event that involves many artists from around Australia.
- Volunteers play a key role in the success of the BSPP – they help to ensure it is a safe and enjoyable Exhibition and event season for patrons, artists and stakeholders.
- We will provide you with recognition, support, training, and information required to undertake your duties.
- All volunteers will be provided with an official BSPP lanyard to be worn during the Exhibition and event season.
Volunteering is a great way to experience and support the Black Swan Prize for Portraiture. Great volunteers hit the ground running. If you exude energy and approach all tasks with enthusiasm and drive; have a positive spirit which is motivating and inspiring to others, and love the Arts then we want to hear from you!
Come and be part of our journey to make Perth a truly unique and exciting place to live, work and play.
Please contact our Volunteers Coordinator:
MAKE A DONATION
As a not-for-profit organisation with Deductible Gift Recipient status (DGR1) all donations to our organisation are 100% tax deductible.
If you would like to make a donation, simply click here. All donations are greatly appreciated and a receipt is sent to you straight away.
Thank you for your support.