2016 RAFFLE TICKETS
General Terms and Conditions
Permit Number: LS209132716
Permit Holder: Tina Louise Wilson
Permit Holder contact number: 0432 275 690
This lottery is being conducted on behalf of ARTrinsic Inc.
Date/Place of draw: 21 November 2016, Lvl 1/38 Richardson St, West Perth
Results published in The West Australian on 25 November 2016
- All winners will be notified by telephone or email after the 21 November 2016. Collection details for their prize will be provided then. All prizes will be provided to the winners within 30 days of the drawing of the raffle.
- A maximum of 5,000 tickets will be in the draw.
- Tickets must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- Every person who sells a ticket shall at the time of the sale, cause to be legibly written on the butt of such ticket the surname and postal or residential address of the ticker holder, and if available, the email address of the ticket holder, or cause such details to be recorded in an approved register.
- Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to purchase a ticket.
- Keep your tickets in a safe place, tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase.
- Do not allow anyone to make reprints or copies of your e-raffle ticket. To claim your prize, you will need to supply identification containing your name and address which will be verified against the original purchase. If fraud is suspected, you may be prosecuted.Raffle tickets will be drawn by a random selection from a barrel. First prize shall be the first raffle ticket drawn from the barrel, second prize the second ticket drawn, and third prize shall be the final ticket drawn from the barrel.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
*Singapore Airlines Terms & Conditions
- Two Economy class return tickets from Perth to any Singapore Airlines destination (excludes USA). Valued at $3,500.
- The winners must travel between 01 November 2016 to 30 November 2016, or 16 January 2017 to 31 May 2017, subject to availability at the time of booking;
- The ticket validity cannot be extended and any travel not utilised by 31 May 2017 will be deemed null and void;
- Tickets must be issued by 31 March 2017;
- Tickets are valid for a stay away of no more than 3 months;
- Government and airport taxes (upto approximately AUD380 per person) are not included in the fare and must be paid by the winner in addition. The exact amount will be dependent on the destination chosen, and will be determined at the time of ticket issuance;
- The prize tickets are not transferable;
- The tickets are not eligible for frequent flyer points;
- Tickets may be upgraded to Business Class at an additional cost;
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian;
- Employees of Singapore Airlines Limited, ARTrinsic Inc, their associates and immediate families are ineligible to enter.
ArtHouse Dine Terms & Conditions
- The prize is provided as a Voucher and is not redeemable for cash
Alex Hotel Terms & Conditions
- voucher is valid for 12 months from issue
- not redeemable for cash
- subject to black out dates