2017 RAFFLE TICKETS
General Terms and Conditions
Permit Number: LS210656817
Permit Holder: Simone Woodard
Permit Holder contact number: 0439 958 544
This lottery is being conducted on behalf of ARTrinsic Inc.
Date/Place of draw: 18 December 2017, Lvl 1/38 Richardson St, West Perth
Results published in The West Australian on 21 December 2017
- All winners will be notified by telephone or email after the 21 December 2017. Collection details for their prize will be provided then. All prizes will be provided to the winners within 30 days of the drawing of the raffle.
- A maximum of 5,000 tickets will be in the draw.
- Tickets must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- Every person who sells a ticket shall at the time of the sale, cause to be legibly written on the butt of such ticket the surname and postal or residential address of the ticker holder, and if available, the email address of the ticket holder, or cause such details to be recorded in an approved register.
- Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to purchase a ticket.
- Keep your tickets in a safe place, tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase.
- Do not allow anyone to make reprints or copies of your e-raffle ticket. To claim your prize, you will need to supply identification containing your name and address which will be verified against the original purchase. If fraud is suspected, you may be prosecuted.Raffle tickets will be drawn by a random selection from a barrel. First prize shall be the first raffle ticket drawn from the barrel, second prize the second ticket drawn, and third prize shall be the final ticket drawn from the barrel.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
*Singapore Airlines Terms & Conditions
- The tickets are for Economy Class return travel on Singapore Airlines services only
- Travel may be taken from 20 November 2017 to 30 November 2017, 15 January2018 to 18 March 2018, 05 April 2018 to 31 May 2018, 01 September 2018 to 30November 2018, subject to seat availability at time of booking
- Tickets must be issued prior to 30 March 2018 and travel completed on or before30 November 2018
- The tickets are valid for a stay away of no more than three months
- The tickets are not eligible for frequent flyer points
- Government & airport taxes are not included and must be paid in addition (willvary according to destination)
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash
- The tickets validity cannot be extended and any travel not utilised by 30 November2018 will be deemed null and void
- The recipient of this prize is responsible for all travel costs to and from the point ofdeparture, spending money, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, meals,visas and any other expenses
- Tickets may be upgraded to Business Class at an additional cost to the winner.
Frank at AGWA Terms & Conditions
- The prize is provided as a Voucher and is not redeemable for cash
Alex Hotel Terms & Conditions
- voucher is valid for 12 months from issue
- not redeemable for cash
- subject to black out dates